Thursday, December 11, 2008

I love this horse! (Excuse my sloppy riding here)


Aside from the fact that I am not at all riding how my trainer wants me to yet, my horse is just awesome and is getting all this stuff much faster than I am! I am just going to take a moment to bragg on him here. He was just a diamond in the rough when I got him. These pictures were taken by my trainers daughter, Rebekka Scott. She has a great eye for pictures and took some great ones of Sam. Look at how big a beautiful he is! He has the cutest face. (You would never know he plans to kill me someday.) I just love this horse and have never owned one this nice before. Well, aside from Hannah, but that is like comparing apples and oranges. Hannah just wants to prance around looking pretty, Sam wants to perform.

No comments: